Website/Electronic Media users privacy for WHR Allied Health
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- We do not collect information from visitors of our site.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information when users fill out contact forms or enter information on our site.
How do we use this information?
- We may use the information we collect when users register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to customer service requests.
How do we protect users information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information.
- We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
- It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we have developed a Data Breach Action and Response Process.